Winter Bowling League Jan.5- Mar. 16
Ages 6 and up, all ability levels welcome. Peer volunteers available to encourage and assist, but parents or family provided staff must accompany students who are non-verbal and/ or need assistance beyond what peers can provide.
10 weeks of bowling (no bowling on Superbowl Sunday) 2 games per week, a party and medals awarded on the last day.
Cost $120 includes 2 games per week, shoes, administration, party, and medals.
Download bowler application here
Download peer volunteer application here
Community Supports F.A.C.T.
Our programs are generously supported by local businesses and charitable organizations. We would like to gratefully acknowledge the following groups;
- Damuth Trane
- Janis Charitable Lead Annuity Trust ( "CLAT")
- Million Dollar Round Table Foundation (MDRT)
- We Promise Foundation/ Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Coastal Grill
- Baker's Crust
- vbnightlife.com and vbdaylife.com
- Tee Off for the Children- Virginia Beach Medical Society Alliance
- Sam & Reba Sandler Family Foundation
- Bayshore Circle of the King’s Daughter’s
- Dolphin Circle of the King's Daughter's
- Mermaid Circle of the King's Daughter's
- Monarch Bank
- Towne Bank
- CVS Pharmacy
- VB Youth Services Organization
- Vintage Car Rally Association
- Jack and Anne Glenn Foundation
- The Wyncote Foundation
- RP 55 Group & Akoo clothing
- The DeCroix Family
- Stephen Smith & The Brain Injury Law Center