"MUDDY" LAWN PARTY WAS A SUCCESS
We've had The Year of the Drag Queens, The Year of the Photo Booth- this year we are calling it The Year of the Poncho. We knew we had great supporters but you guys really proved yourself this year. A huge thanks for everyone who braved the rain. And for the first time since we've up the number...there wasn't a jello shot left! We'll see what next year brings!!!!
Congratulations to our Raffle Winners: Vicki McDuff, John Cline, Linda Daily!!!!
Summer Camp 2013 applications are available now!!
Peer Volunteers- We are sorry the application period is closed. Please continue to check the website for more volunteer opportunities.
Community Supports F.A.C.T.
Our programs are generously supported by local businesses and charitable organizations. We would like to gratefully acknowledge the following groups;
- Damuth Trane
- Janis Charitable Lead Annuity Trust ( "CLAT")
- Million Dollar Round Table Foundation (MDRT)
- We Promise Foundation/ Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Coastal Grill
- Baker's Crust
- Miller Oil Foundation- “Hearts of Hope” campaign
- Tee Off for the Children- Virginia Beach Medical Society Alliance
- Sam & Reba Sandler Family Foundation
- Bayshore Circle of the King’s Daughter’s
- Dolphin Circle of the King's Daughter's
- Mermaid Circle of the King's Daughter's
- Monarch Bank
- Towne Bank
- CVS Pharmacy
- VB Youth Services Organization
- Vintage Car Rally Association
- Jack and Anne Glenn Foundation
- The Wyncote Foundation
- RP 55 Group & Akoo clothing
- The DeCroix Family
- Stephen Smith & The Brain Injury Law Center